Best HAS Coaching Academy In Chandigarh
CS MENTORS Academy is one of the best academy for HAS coaching in Chandigarh. Academy is producing top Ranks in Himachal Administrative examination and allied services examination continuously. The expert Team of CS MENTORS are mentoring the aspirants for HAS exam for the best results. In previous years, the Academy has a record of top ranks in all over the Himachal in these services.
1st rank holder in HAS SH. Manmohan Singh, 2nd rank holder in HAS, Sh. Babu Ram Sharma, 3rd rank holders Sh. Surender Thakur (2015) & Sh. Somil Gautam (2017), Naib Tehsildar Topper Ms. Radhika, HP Allied 1st Rank Holder of 2018 Sh. Chirag Sharma and many more are our achievers.
The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has been established under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. The Commission has its own building and the office located at Nigam Vihar (Chotta Shimla) on Cart Road.
HPAS / HAS Coaching Institute in Chandigarh
HPAS or Himachal Pradesh administrative services exam commonly known as HAS exam is one of the toughest exams of the state of Himachal Pradesh. HAS exam is conducted by Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission every year in the month of April or May. The selected candidates appointed as SDM, DSP, Tehsildar, and BDO after the final selection.
HPAS Exam Pattern
Stages in Examination
Preliminary Examination (Objective type):
Preliminary examination consist of 02 papers based on objective type (multiple choices) questions.
Paper-I: General Studies (Code No.01)
- Marks: – 200. Number of questions: 100 (objective type questions) (Multiple choices) questions.
Paper-II: Aptitude Test (Code No.02)
- Marks – 200 Number of questions: 80 (objective type) (Multiple choices) questions.
Mains Examination (Descriptive type) (900 marks from 1100):
It comprises of total 8 papers.
- Paper-I: English (100 Marks) (Qualifying in Nature)
- Paper-II: Hindi (100 Marks) (Qualifying in Nature)
- Paper-III: Essay (100 Marks)
- Paper-IV: GS-I (200 Marks)
- Paper-V: GS-II (200 Marks)
- Paper-VI: GS-III (200 Marks)
- Paper-VII: Optional- I (100 Marks)
- Paper-VIII: Optional- II(100 Marks)
Candidates will have the option to attempt all the papers, except the language papers in Hindi or English medium.
Interview Stage: (Total Marks: 150)
- The candidate who qualifies main examination will be called for viva-voce individually by the office. Final selection will be determined on the basis of written performance in the main examination and viva-voce.
A Comprehensive Program For Prelims, Mains, And Interview Guidance
COURSE FEATURES IN DETAILS
FOCUS ON QUALITY TEACHING
- Experienced and knowledgeable Team of Experts. 1 year course and 700+ teaching hours. Comprehensive coverage of both Preliminary and Main syllabus. Systematic subject sequence and well-framed modules. Focus on conceptual clarity and current based approach. An integrated approach towards UPSC Preliminary and Main Examination.
HIMACHAL GK CLASSES
- HP GK classes for both Prelims as well as for mains Special HP GK notes prepared exclusively for our classroom students. Topic wise/District wise/ weekly & monthly class tests. Current affairs of Himachal, Economic Survey and Himachal budget notes and detailed Discussions.
OUR QUALITY STUDY MATERIAL
- Well designed comprehensive book package. Designed as per the latest Syllabus and trend of Civil Services Examination. Caters to the requirements of both Prelims and Mains stages of the Civil Services Examination.
VALUE ADDED FEATURES
- Weekly/monthly Classroom Test for both objective and subjective questions to ensure regular assessment and improvement. Weekly Current issues and newspaper analysis sessions. Special Essay writing sessions
- Includes prelims & mains test series and interview guidance programme. Access to the GS mains advance batch for the main examination with NO EXTRA CHARGES
PERSONALIZED & DEDICATED ACADEMIC COACH
- 24*7 academic support to our students by the expert team. One-to-one resolution with each student for academic doubts. Dedicated support for improving answer writing skills through evaluation of descriptive answers with improvement suggestions.