- These Terms and Conditions apply to all Users of the CS MENTORS Platform, including educators who are also contributors of User Content on the CS MENTORS Platform. The CS MENTORS Platform includes all aspects of the Website which includes but is not limited to products, software and service offered via the CS MENTORS Platform
- You agree and acknowledge that CS MENTORS shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the CS MENTORS Platform, including, but not limited to, the User Content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use. Further, CS MENTORS may discontinue disseminating any portion of information or category of information may change or eliminate any transmission method and may change transmission speeds or other signal characteristics. CS MENTORS reserves the right to refuse access to the CS MENTORS Platform, terminate Accounts, remove or edit contents without any notice to you.
2. Content Access
- You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the CS MENTORS Platform or the content without CS MENTORS’ prior written authorization (by authorized person only).
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the CS MENTORS Platform.
- You agree not to use the CS MENTORS Platform for any of the following commercial uses unless you obtain CS MENTORS’ prior written approval (by authorized person only).
- The sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on or within the CS MENTORS Platform or content; or the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions on any page or website that provide similar CS MENTORS Platform as that of CS MENTORS.
CS MENTORS does not take Credit/Debit card or Net banking payments or details on our website. For payments you will be contacted and will be asked to pay through Cash/DD/ UPI/ NEFT/Cheque on the registered bank account. It is to be noted that we will not be storing any Bank related information on our records and none of our staffs will hold or be exposed to this information.
Payment once made is non-refundable and any dispute after completion of the payment will be subject to the discretion of the authorities at CS MENTORS
4. Content Use
In addition to the general restrictions mentioned above, the following limitation and conditions shall apply to your use of the Content:
- CS MENTORS Content utilized on the CS MENTORS Platform which shall include but not be limited to trademarks, service marks and logos (“Marks”), process, images, software, graphics are owned by or licensed to CS MENTORS and subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law.
- You may access Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality on the CS MENTORS Platform and as permitted under these Terms and Conditions. You shall not download any User Content unless you see a “download” or similar link displayed by CS MENTORS on the CS MENTORS Platform for that User Content. You shall not copy, reproduce, make available online or electronically transmit, publish, adapt, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any User Content for any other purposes other than as provided herein without the prior written consent of CS MENTORS or the respective licensors of the User Content. CS MENTORS and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the CS MENTORS Platform and the User Content.
- You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the CS MENTORS Platform or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any User Content or enforce limitations on use of the CS MENTORS Platform or the User Content therein.
- You understand that when using the CS MENTORS Platform, you will be exposed to User Content from variety of sources and by different Users, and that CS MENTORS is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against CS MENTORS with respect thereto, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, agree to indemnify and hold harmless CS MENTORS, its owners, operators, affiliates, licensors, and licensees to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the CS MENTORS Platform.
- CS MENTORS may have to use Personal Information without reference to any person or identity for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purpose.
- All CS MENTORS employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of sensitive personal data or information, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of every User’s sensitive personal data and information.
CS MENTORS has the rights to use your data (including results, testimonials, interview etc.) for promotional purposes.