Achieve your goal with CS MENTORS
We are teaching and guiding civil services aspirants and enjoying the rare distinction of having a large number of Civil Servants in different parts of the nation. We are regarded as the best Institute for UPSC exam in Chandigarh. We have produced a big number of students to excel in lives owing to the effectiveness of our transformative teaching strategies and academic inputs. No doubt, we are considered the best coaching centre/academy in Chandigarh.
Best institute for IAS coaching in Chandigarh
We at CS MENTORS IAS Academy in Chandigarh assist and educate aspirants of IAS, HAS, PCS and HCS through our weekend and regular classroom programs.
In-depth general studies (prelims cum main) integrated program for UPSC civil services exam.
Our general studies classroom program for prelims and mains prepares aspirants holistically through a mix of classes, weekly tests, study material, Weekly current affairs handouts, prelims & mains test series and finally Interview Guidance Program. Our GS mains & prelims classroom course is designed for fresh aspirants of the civil services exam. Our aim is to lay the right foundation and guide aspirants to understand the demand of the civil services exam.
IAS Exam Pattern
Stages in Examination
Preliminary Examination (Objective type):
Preliminary examination consist of 02 papers based on objective type (multiple choices) questions.
Paper-I: General Studies (Code No.01)
- Marks – 200. No of questions: 100 (objective type questions) (Multiple choices) questions.
Paper-II: Aptitude Test (Code No.02)
- Marks – 200 No of questions: 80 (objective type) (Multiple choices) questions.
Mains Examination (Descriptive type) (1750 marks):
- Paper-A: English (300 Marks)
- Paper-B: One of Indian Language of 8th Schedule of Constitution. (300 Marks)
- Paper-I: Essay (250 Marks)
- Paper-II: GS-I (250 Marks)- Indian and World History, Geography, Indian Society, Art and culture
- Paper-III: GS-II (250 Marks)- Indian Polity, Governance and International relations
- Paper-IV: GS-III (250 Marks) – Indian Economy, Science and tech., Environment and ecology, Internal Security, Disaster Management.
- Paper-V: GS-IV (250 Marks)- Ethics, Aptitude and Integrity
- Paper-VI: Optional- I (250 Marks)
- Paper-VII: Optional- II (250 Marks)
Candidates will have the option to attempt all the papers, (except the language papers) in Hindi or English medium.
Interview Stage: (Total Marks: 275)
- The candidate who qualifies main examination will be called for viva-voce individually by Commission. Final selection will be determined on the basis of written performance in the main examination and viva-voce.
COURSE FEATURES IN DETAILS
FOCUS ON QUALITY TEACHING
- Experienced and knowledgeable Team of Experts. 1 year course and 700+ teaching hours. Comprehensive coverage of both Preliminary and Mains syllabus. Systematic subject sequence and well-framed modules.
- Focus on conceptual clarity and current based approach. An integrated approach towards UPSC Preliminary and Main Examination.
OUR QUALITY STUDY MATERIAL
- Well designed comprehensive book package.
- Designed as per the latest Syllabus and trend of Civil Services Examination. Caters to the requirements of both Prelims and Mains stages of the Civil Services Examination.
VALUE ADDED FEATURES
- Weekly/monthly Classroom Test for both objective and subjective questions to ensure regular assessment and improvement.
- Weekly Current issues and newspaper analysis sessions. Special Essay writing sessions
- Facility of Study room and Library at the academy
- Includes prelims & mains test series and interview guidance programme.
- Access to the GS mains advance batch for the main examination with NO EXTRA CHARGES
- Lifetime validity after enrolment if aspirant requires more time to prepare.
PERSONALIZED & DEDICATED ACADEMIC COACH
- 24*7 academic support to our students by the expert team. One-to-one resolution with each student for academic doubts. Dedicated support for improving answer writing skills through evaluation of descriptive answers with improvement suggestions.
Fulfil your dream with CS MENTORS IAS Academy